Hello and Welcome!
I am Christina Bernotus of Veronica's Veil Photography. I'm a lifestyle Portrait, Engagement, and Family photographer based in the DFW area. I have loved photography from a young age and for me it is about capturing feelings, feelings that bring about joy, love and peace.
Here are ten things to know about me:
1) I'm 6'1" tall (yes this is the first question I always get).
2) No I did not play basketball.
3) I was blessed enough to marry my best friend.
4) I have three amazing children whom I love more than life itself.
5) I quite High school at 16 and started going to College. I graduated with a degree in Psychology which I use on my husband and family everyday.
6) I shot my first wedding at the age of 16 on film, so every shot counted.
7) I still shoot on film from time to time and Love developing my prints myself.
8) I'm from Arizona, and miss the beautiful sunsets.
9) I love coffee and Jazz music.
10) I love drinking scotch with my husband after the kids are in bed!
Thank you for coming by and reading a bit about me. I would love to help make your special moments in life a lasting memory. If your in the area lets meet up for a coffee and see how I can help you!